February 11, 2010

Kitchen Lamp Banner Strings

This banner was made at the very last minute! This also only takes about 5-10 minutes to make!! Added a touch of love to my kitchen in minutes :)

Start by cutting hearts out of any color paper, I used Red & White. I folded the paper with a crease and cut free hand hearts ( This way the hearts all have a crease right down the middle).



I then took two pieces of long ribbon ( I used a light brown, thin ribbon).

Placing a white heart on one side of the piece of ribbon and a red heart on the other side of the ribbon ( up against one another, back to back) I stapled the hearts to the ribbon.





I left only about 2 inches between sets of hearts.






Next hang the ribbons around your lamp! I also added a little touch and added bows to the ends of all 4 strands with staple! I love my bows!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio