January 30, 2010

Ribbon Organization!

For so long I have been trying to come up with some sort of ribbon organization system for my wild collection! I have a freezer bag full and a small box (has some organization, but its way too small) While browsing I found the best idea and after adding my own style, its awesome!!! Here is Peyton showing you the before... yes a true mess, I know!




I started with a pants hanger I already had actually hanging in my closet, and I don't use! I cant stand to hang my pants on! So, this worked out perfectly!





I then simply put the rolls of ribbon onto the hanger! In my case I had alot of "extra" loose ribbon not on a roll, with these I tied the pieces onto rubber bands and hung them to the hanger.



Finally, here is the finished product.... so much BETTER!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio