December 1, 2009

Mulling Spice Bags

I fell in love with this idea from Blue Cricket Designs I just had to make my own!

I started with brown paper lunch bags from the grocery store.
Inside the bag I put: 1 orange, 1 box of apple juice, and 1 plastic baggie of the spices

Inside the Spice Bag included:
1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
1 Tablespoon Ground Nutmeg
1 Tablespoon Ground Clove

I added red ribbon to each of the contents including rolling the spice bag up with a bow!
Folded down the brown bag and punched a hole through the top.
Tied the bag with a ribbon with a card that read:

"Enjoy the warmth of the Holidays while the scent of simmering Spices fill your home! Slice the orange and simmer them on low in Apple Juice along with the contents of the spice bag! Add a
small amount of water each hour to continue the aroma!"

Do simple, but cute!! Peyton's Teachers Loved it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio